Medical Laboratory Unit
Al Rashid medical laboratories is a reference laboratory that helps health care providers locally advance patient care, strengthen your practice, and broaden access to specialized testing.
Al Rashid laboratories view testing as an integrated part of each patient’s episode of care. Our assays are jointly developed by Al Rashid laboratory experts and consultant physicians around each patient’s medical diagnosis and treatment. This approach ensures that you receive the right test for the right patient at the time.
Below are some of the test we cover:
- Hematology & Co-angulation (CBC, FDP, PTT, etc.)
- Clinical Chemistry (Uera, LDH, Glucose, etc.)
- Endocronology (TSH, T3, T4, Vitamins, Cholestrol, etc.)
- Virology (HIV, HCV, etc.)
- Serology (ANCA, CRP, RF, etc.)
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (Lithium, Phnytoin, Digoxin, etc.)
- Tumor Markers (CEA, CA125, PSA, NSE, etc.)
- Routine & Microbiology (Urine routine, occult blood, stool routine, etc.)
- Drug Abuse (Benzodiazepines, Opiate, MDMA, K2, etc.)