Support After Treatment
The days, weeks, and months following treatment are both challenging and formative to patients’ long-term recovery. While maintaining positive results during this critical period can be difficult, we assure patients that we are working along with them throughout the way.
Support After Treatment program includes:
- We strongly suggest to our patients to keep visiting their specialist psychiatrists, regardless of their state in order not to relapse. We have a dedicated team that follows up with patients and shows their undivided support throughout their journey.
- Each and every addiction patient is welcome to keep joining group therapy program held at the Hospital in order to learn, sustain their sobriety and mentor other patients; under the observation of a doctor in psychology.
- Soon, patients and families will have the opportunity to stay connected utilizing a mixture of support and technology.
- Access to an extensive network of therapists and programs.
- Monthly surveys that track progress in recovery and identify those who are at a high risk for a potential relapse.
- In the near future, patients will have access to a Recovery Care Support hotline that will offer live support and guidance.