At Al Rashid Hospital center, we ensure our patients comfort and safety. And in order to provide you or your loved ones with the proper care, kindly find below a list of items you should and should not bring.
What to bring:
- Personal clothing that does not include string or belts.
- Sports attire.
- Swimming suit.
- Cell phone and/or laptop if allowed by your doctor.
What not to bring:
- Any sharp or glass objects such as knives, scissors, etc.
- Beverages in cans or glass bottles.
- Valuable belongings (if brought, to be stored in safe box by the responsible department).